I love the Doodlebug paper collections, they are always so beautiful and colorful, like a spring morning! I also love twines, the stickers are amazing, OMG and what I can say about the cardstock stickers? Just amazing. I really love Doodlebug Products.
"My name is Rosangela Philippsen, but all people call me only by "Ro". I live in a beautiful city called Curitiba, in the South of Brazil, with my beloved hubby and my 14 old year son, Rafael. I´m graduated in Philosophy, and for many years I was Account Manager to a great insurance company, but 5 years ago I decided to leave behind a boring and stressful profession, in search for something that could make me happier. Today I live among papers, scissors and inks! I scrapbook every day, I give lessons; I travel with my courses in my country and go to fairs too. I am passionate about creating and inspiring different people and I love trying new and interesting materials in my designs.
I also love to travel and experience new cultures. I like reading and cinema is also a passion. Sunny days make me happier, and when spring comes my soul vibrates! It's me!
Fun Facts about Ro:
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Ohhh, I hate washing dishes, I hate too much!
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? I'd choose for my mentor Robert Happé. He says: "We are all divine with access to creative consciousness, but we need to learn how to do so. For this reason we are in incarnation, it is the way as to how spiritual development takes place and how we eventually can indeed contribute to the expansion of creation and evolution." I love what he says about life and spirituality.
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? I cried a lot when I watched "P. S. I Love You"
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “If you can dream it, you can do it." Walt Disney
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? The best gift I ever received in my life, was the best gift I received from life: my son Rafael. He is and always will be my best gift!
Here's some of Ro's Projects:
Visit Ro's Blog: http://www.scrapbyrophilippsen.blogspot.com