Wendy Sue Anderson
My favorite thing about Doodlebug products is that they are always CUTE! The designs are fun and cute and so unique. I love that everything is coordinated – even individual lines coordinate with other lines – genius! The colors just make me happy!
I live in a little valley in Utah. My amazing husband, Brad, and I have been married for almost 18 years! We have four incredible kids: Meagan, Josh, Seth, and Zach. I feel so blessed to have such a great family – and I love that I have this hobby to help me record all of the memories we are making together.
Fun Facts About Wendy:
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? 1,2,3,4 by Plain White Tees…followed closely by a mix of Holiday music – I love listening to Christmas music all year round!
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? I never got into trouble. Never. ;)
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? I hate cleaning bathrooms – especially toilets (you did read that I have 3 little boys, right?). I do, however, LOVE having a clean bathroom…so I clean them anyway.
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Um, I am one of those sappy “cry at anything” girls. I cry watching Disney movies, chick flicks, and even during the occasional action movie. I cry at commercials, songs on the radio, or simply by seeing something that touches my heart.
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? I would love to get my kid’s school albums all put together and organized – right now everything from their school years – photos, projects, report cards, etc. – is in a big box just waiting for me to dig in.
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “In all of living have much fun and laughter; life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” Gordon B. Hinckley
Here are some of Wendy's Projects:
Visit Wendy's Blog: http://wendysueanderson.blogspot.com