I’m head over heels with Doodlebug embellishments! Bradies, Boutique Buttons, Twine, oh my… I love it all!
My family and I live in North Carolina. My hubs (Dan) and I have been married for 19 years and we have a son (Christopher) who is 10.
Fun Facts about Kathy:
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? I hate cleaning porcelain, if you know what I mean!
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Reading ‘My Sister’s Keeper’ was a tear jerker!
- What is one of your favorite quotes? Enjoy the little things, for one day you may you may look back and realize they were the big things. By Robert Brault
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? This is easy! A ceramic frame that had a larger opening than the piece of glass and a sticker on it that read, “Microwave and Dishwasher Safe!”
- What is one thing that most people wouldn’t guess about you? People wouldn’t guess that we don’t watch TV in our house. It’s kind of unusual.
Here are some of Kathy's Projects:
Visit Kathy's Blog: http://www.card-blanc.blogspot.com