My favorite thing about Doodlebug is definitely the color palate. That’s what made me fall in love with the company. The colors are bright and saturated and beautiful. I also love the fun, happy, youthful themes. It cheers me up. You can’t look at Doodlebug products and not smile. My favorite products are anything sugar coated. I LOVE GLITTER! My favorite line is Monster Mania. I fell in love with those cute monsters! (Halloween’s also my favorite holiday, so that could have something to do with it.) My second favorite is Nifty Notions. I’m also a huge fan of the beautiful flocked chenille cardstock.
I live in Utah where I’ve lived all my life. I married my High School sweetheart who I met when I was 14, and we now have 3 beautiful children. I’m also a pediatric registered nurse and love working with kids.
Fun Facts about Tiffany:
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Probably right now it’s “Dynamite” by Taio Cruz. It’s a song that sticks in your head, and my kids love it. You should hear my 5 year old sing it! So cute!
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Probably Ariel, The Little Mermaid, which doesn’t make sense because I’m extremely afraid of sharks, but I wanted to be her when I was little, and I’ve always wished I could sing, and I love her beautiful hair and big beautiful eyes! And what little girl doesn’t want to be a mermaid or a princess?
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
- The last book I read was “The Help” and I definitely cried a few times. It’s such a beautiful story, I can’t wait to see the movie.
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.” -Kobi Yamada
Here are some of Tiffany's Projects:
Visit Tiffany's Blog: http://www.rhinestonesandribbon.blogspot.com