I love the Doodlebug's furnishing collection and think it is awesome. I am fan of the papers & embellishments too. I am a mixed parentage of Indonesian, Dutch and Chinese. I have a younger brother and sister. An assistant principal and also a K2 preschool teacher. Married to a Chinese husband who is an Actuary & who knows how to converse Japanese for 6 years now. We have 2 feline fur-kids. Live in a town called Kajang in Malaysia.
Fun Facts about Jessy:
• What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? God Be Praised by Newlife Worship
• If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Julie Winks
• What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Life As A House
• What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? A wedding ring from my husband.
• What is one thing that most people wouldn’t guess about you? I can play the guitar. Still amateurish but I can strum
Here are some of Jessy's Projects:
Visit Jessy's Blog: http://www.teacherjessy.blogspot.com