- Wrap the twine around the fork (I used a large serving fork).
- Use strong thread or embroidery floss to tie the strands together in the center, as shown.
- Remove the twine from the fork and cut open each end.
- The twine should now look something like this.
- Next, fluff out the strands of twine. I found a scoring tool worked well, just brush the tool through the strands, repeatedly until they separate.
- Lastly, trim the pom-pom to shape.
Swiss dotted paper was used for the top layer.
To add even more color I used a flower border file, to create a headband.
The headband was embellished with leaves from the Garden Flowers Craft Kit, Doodlepop stickers, stickers from the Spring Garden Icon Sheet and various sprinkles.