Happy Fall Y'All!! For today's tutorial, I thought I would show you how to make a cute 3D pumpkin, which is just perfect for a Thanks card or a Thanksgiving placecard or any of your Fall projects.
First, gather together your supplies. I wasn't exactly sure which papers that I would use, so I just grabbed all the papers and stickers that I thought would work well for a Thanksgiving card.
1. Use your circle cutter or die cutting machine to cut out four 2.5" circles. Then cut out a 1.5" circle out of the center of each.
3. Fold the circles in half and attach them together, except for the last two sides.
6. Add a 4 1/8" by 4 1/8" piece of Haunted Manor Gallery of Ghouls paper on top.
7. Add a 3 6/16" by 3 6/16" white cardstock.
8. Cut a brown stem and place leaf stickers from Thanksgiving Headlines around brown stem.
9. Add 3D pumpkin and curly vines.
10. Cut and notch a 3/4" by 3" strip of green cardstock. Add Bubblegum Teensy Type Cardstock Stickers and tuck behind leaf sticker.
Hope you enjoyed!
Supply List: Brown Square Baroque Card, Haunted Manor Gallery of Ghouls cardstock paper, Thanksgiving Headlines sticker, Bubblegum Teensy Type Cardstock Stickers, Tangerine Petite Prints.