So this your chance to show us what you've got!!
Here's how to be part of this new team....
Deadline: November 5th by 10:00am MST
How to Apply
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (copy and paste into an email):
- First, what is your NAME and HOMETOWN/Country?
- Link to your blog and/or online gallery. We'd also love to know if you are on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and/or Twitter.
- Send us samples... using mostly Doodlebug products or products with a similar style to Doodlebug. For example, if you don't have access to newer Doodlebug products, then show us what you can do with products from Pebbles, Echo Park, My Little Shoebox or Bella Blvd (or others, you get the point). However, we will give more attention to those using current DOODLEBUG products. We want to see how you work with COLOR and OUR PRODUCTS! ***Scan/photograph and send us one of each of the following: 1-2 Layout, 1-2 Cards and a mini book OR altered item. That's only three total looks, so be sure to send us your strongest creations!!
- What do you consider your specialty (layouts, cards, altered projects)?
- Did you know Doodlebug licenses their designs for fabric, so we're always curious who can sew (because we all don't)?
- Tell us about the CRAFTY you...Link to your scrapbook resume if you have one? Do you teach? Have you been published? Do you or have you ever worked at a craft store?
- What other Design Teams are you part of and when does their term end? (Note: No previous DT experience is required, we are just curious.)
- Tell us about YOU....what do you love about scrapbooking? What do you love about Doodlebug products and how do you think your style fits with DB. Why do you want to be one of the first official DB design team members?
- Send a profile photo and short bio about you. That way when you get picked we already have your info to share with our followers.
All DB Design Team applications must be received by November 5th to be considered. If selected you will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on our new blog.
- You will be required to submit 2-3 assignments per month. Occasionally you will be assigned our Tuesday Tutorial with step-by-step photos and written instructions required.
- Once a year you will be asked to create a class project for our retail stores. This would include product photos, step-by-step photos and written instructions. Your name and blog will be listed.
- We are hoping that our team members will be able to submit their projects, supply lists and short write-up about your projects in HTML format. We are willing to teach you how (so no worries).
- All team members will be asked to watermark their project photos with the Doodlebug logo and your name/URL. This will help us better market our products and your projects on Pinterest.
- Team members are asked to repost their projects on three different sites (those can include 2Peas, Scrapbook.com, Pinterest, your Blog and/or your Facebook) and tag or link to Doodlebug Designs.
- Design Team term will be for one full-year, Jan. 2013-Dec. 2013.
Questions, email us at email@example.com.