So this your chance to show us what you've got!!
Although Doodlebug was one of the original manufacturers to premier their products in the industry years ago, they are still one of the premier scrapbook manufacturers offering papers and embellishments that stay true to the colors and style from it's origin. And we have been waiting for the right moment to introduce our new products to the world via new channels such as, designer blogs, facebook, twitter and so much more. The time is NOW! We want to interact with YOU and we're looking for designers that want to be part of this new goal and help us show the world why Doodlebug is still here, and will continue to be an icon for scrapbookers around the world.
Here's how to be part of this new team....
Deadline: August 30th
How to Apply
Please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- First, what is your NAME and HOMETOWN/Country?
- Link to your blog and/or online gallery. We'd also love to know if you are on Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Send us samples...preferrably using mostly Doodlebug products or products with a similar style to Doodlebug. For example, if you don't have access to newer Doodlebug products, then show us what you can do with products from Pebbles, Echo Park, My Little Shoebox or Bella Blvd (or others, you get the point). However, we will give more attention to those using current DOODLEBUG products. ***Scan/photograph and send us one of each of the following: One Layout, Two Cards and a mini book OR home decor item. That's only three total looks, so be sure to send us your strongest creations!!
- Tell us about the CRAFTY you...Link to your scrapbook resume if you have one? Do you teach? Have you been published?What other Design Teams are you part of and when does their term end? Note, no previous DT experience is required, we are just curious.
- Tell us about YOU....what do you love about scrapbooking? What do you love about Doodlebug products and how do you think your style fits with DB. Why do you want to be one of the first official DB design team members?
All DB Design Team applications must be received by August 30th to be considered. If selected you will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on our new blog. Design Team members will be required to submit (3) assignments per month.
Questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.