Only ONE week left to submit your applications for the first official Doodlebug Design Team. Deadline is 11:59pm MST, August 30th.
In cased you missed the original post, here's a recap...
Although Doodlebug was one of the original manufacturers to premier their products in the industry years ago, they are still one of the premier scrapbook manufacturers offering papers and embellishments that stay true to the colors and style from it's origin. And we have been waiting for the right moment to introduce our new products to the world via new channels such as, designer blogs, facebook, twitter and so much more. The time is NOW! We want to interact with YOU and we're looking for designers that want to be part of this new goal and help us show the world why Doodlebug is still here, and will continue to be an icon for scrapbookers around the world.
For application details, visit our original post here.
Here's a quick list of Frequently Asked Questions we've stumbled upon since we announced our Design Team call:
1. What if I cannot find Doodlebug products in my country? We will accept applications from those unable to locate Doodlebug products and will take into consideration that you weren't able to find product or order it online in time for the call.
2. What if I am a card maker and not really a scrapbooker, can I still apply? Absolutely, simple indicate that on your application. We always need good cardmakers for our new Create-a-Card product line.
3. What if I'm not very good at photographing my samples, should I still apply? We encourage everyone to apply, but good photography of your samples is essential for us to feature our products the best. So start practicing and even google tips on taking project photos.
4. Do I need a blog to apply? We would love everyone to apply for the team, blogger or not. We do encourage you to have your projects posted somewhere online for us to review for your application though. It's hard to get a feel for a designer based off only a few projects they emails, so we do go and review blogs and online galleries when considering team members.
5. Will you contact us if we are not selected for the team? No, sadly we have had a LOT of applications and we will not have time to contact each person directly. You will have to check our announcement to see if you made it or not...although all team members will be notified prior to the public announcement.
6. When will you announce who made the team? We are hoping to have our team selected and ready to announce the week of September 12th (or earlier).
7. If I am not selected for the team, would you consider me for a Guest Designer spot on your blog? Absolutely. We will keep all applications on hand and pull from them when we have an opening for a guest designer, but sadly not all applicants will be selected to participate. But our Facebook page is always open and we'd love to see you post your Doodlebug creations there anytime!!
Thanks and good luck!!