I love advent calendars! We have a variety of advent calendars we put up each year, but the ones that hold little treats are everyone's favorite. This year I made a quick (one hour) and easy Christmas tree advent calendar to add to the mix.
Home for the Holidays Collection are sure to brighten any home.
Making Christmas tree cones is super easy. Here's how I did it:
How to Make Christmas Tree Cones1. Cut circles of various sizes from patterned paper. My circles ranged anywhere from 7.5" to 11.5".
2. Cut circles into quarters.
3. Snip a tiny wedge from the top of each quarter. (This makes it easier to roll into a cone.)
4. Roll quarters into cones, securing the edges with adhesive. Trim any excess paper from the bottom of the cone.
5. Staple the seams of each cone.
6. Top cones with round sequins and adhere number stickers.
Doodlebug Facebook page!
Home for the Holidays collection
Round sequins Christmas assortment
Teensy Type stickers