My absolutely most favorite thing about Doodlebug products would have to be the cardstock stickers. I think I have also just fallen in love with the 12x12 albums!
I am Jing-Jing Nickel. Pronounce it like there are nickels in your pocket making that jingling noise! I was born in Shanghai, China. My teenage years were spent in Dakar, Senegal, a West African nation. I hold a graduate degree in mathematics and work full time in the Twin Cities, MN, as an I.T. engineer. When I started scrapbooking in 1999, it was the most perfect extension of my love for traveling and travel photography. Then with the birth of my first daughter, a new dimension of scrapbooking as well as a new realm of creative possibilities was born with her. Today and every day, I scrap my family, my trips, and my family on trips.
Fun Facts about Jing-Jing:
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Disrupting the teacher with excessive and incessant talking!
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Dishes!
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Condoleezza Rice
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Tangled
Oh, how do I narrow it down? I'd have to say I have a huge fetish for buttons--I used them on everything!
I live in Idaho Falls, ID with my sweet hubby of 9 years and three little monster boys! Logan is 6, Landen is 3 , and Cooper is 5 mo. They keep me on my toes! I'm originally from Seattle, which I miss very much. However there is a lot to love about Idaho too!
Fun Facts about Kandis:
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Right now I'm loving Selean Gomez Love you like a love song.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? the dishes!! hate. it.
- What is one thing that most people wouldn’t guess about you? My mom was on Wheel of Fortune when I was 7 and I got to meet Vanna White--very cool!
I’m head over heels with Doodlebug embellishments! Bradies, Boutique Buttons, Twine, oh my… I love it all!
My family and I live in North Carolina. My hubs (Dan) and I have been married for 19 years and we have a son (Christopher) who is 10.
Fun Facts about Kathy:
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? I hate cleaning porcelain, if you know what I mean!
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Reading ‘My Sister’s Keeper’ was a tear jerker!
- What is one of your favorite quotes? Enjoy the little things, for one day you may you may look back and realize they were the big things. By Robert Brault
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? This is easy! A ceramic frame that had a larger opening than the piece of glass and a sticker on it that read, “Microwave and Dishwasher Safe!”
- What is one thing that most people wouldn’t guess about you? People wouldn’t guess that we don’t watch TV in our house. It’s kind of unusual.