My favorite thing about Doodlebug is definitely the color palate. That’s what made me fall in love with the company. The colors are bright and saturated and beautiful. I also love the fun, happy, youthful themes. It cheers me up. You can’t look at Doodlebug products and not smile. My favorite products are anything sugar coated. I LOVE GLITTER! My favorite line is Monster Mania. I fell in love with those cute monsters! (Halloween’s also my favorite holiday, so that could have something to do with it.) My second favorite is Nifty Notions. I’m also a huge fan of the beautiful flocked chenille cardstock.
I live in Utah where I’ve lived all my life. I married my High School sweetheart who I met when I was 14, and we now have 3 beautiful children. I’m also a pediatric registered nurse and love working with kids.
Fun Facts about Tiffany:
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Probably right now it’s “Dynamite” by Taio Cruz. It’s a song that sticks in your head, and my kids love it. You should hear my 5 year old sing it! So cute!
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Probably Ariel, The Little Mermaid, which doesn’t make sense because I’m extremely afraid of sharks, but I wanted to be her when I was little, and I’ve always wished I could sing, and I love her beautiful hair and big beautiful eyes! And what little girl doesn’t want to be a mermaid or a princess?
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
- The last book I read was “The Help” and I definitely cried a few times. It’s such a beautiful story, I can’t wait to see the movie.
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.” -Kobi Yamada
My favorite thing about Doodlebug products is that they are always CUTE! The designs are fun and cute and so unique. I love that everything is coordinated – even individual lines coordinate with other lines – genius! The colors just make me happy!
I live in a little valley in Utah. My amazing husband, Brad, and I have been married for almost 18 years! We have four incredible kids: Meagan, Josh, Seth, and Zach. I feel so blessed to have such a great family – and I love that I have this hobby to help me record all of the memories we are making together.
Fun Facts About Wendy:
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? 1,2,3,4 by Plain White Tees…followed closely by a mix of Holiday music – I love listening to Christmas music all year round!
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? I never got into trouble. Never. ;)
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? I hate cleaning bathrooms – especially toilets (you did read that I have 3 little boys, right?). I do, however, LOVE having a clean bathroom…so I clean them anyway.
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Um, I am one of those sappy “cry at anything” girls. I cry watching Disney movies, chick flicks, and even during the occasional action movie. I cry at commercials, songs on the radio, or simply by seeing something that touches my heart.
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? I would love to get my kid’s school albums all put together and organized – right now everything from their school years – photos, projects, report cards, etc. – is in a big box just waiting for me to dig in.
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “In all of living have much fun and laughter; life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” Gordon B. Hinckley