1) Cylinder shaped bottle. (I've used an old Pringles Potato Chips bottle)
2) 3 2x6 sized mirror strips and 1pc of 1.5x1.5x1.5 triangular shaped mirror
1) Tape the 3 strips to form a triangle.
2) At one end, using tape, adhere the triangle shaped mirror. This is so that you get reflections which is what the Kaleidoscope is famous for
3) Drop (gently) the constructed triangular piece into the box
4) Fill up the box with brads and sequins and what-nots.
5) seal the bottle with a transparent lid so you can see through! :)
Some close-ups, I put tonnes of layering made up of stickers, pinwheels and doodle-pops
What it looks like inside once I've put in little brads and sequins