1. First things first... cut/score/fold all your cards using white cardstock and measuring 4" x 5".
2. Layer your strips of washi tape to the front of each cards. I left a 3/4" margin at the top and bottom.
3. Turn the cards over and cut off your excess tape using a new blade on your craft knife.
4. Using more white card stock, cut a front panel for each of your cards measuring 3.5" x 4.5".
5. Cut your Christmas shape from each panel.
6. Decorate the front of each panel and then using foam pop dots adhere to the front of your cards.
You can create any shape you like but remember to keep it quite simple as the washi tape needs to be the main feature and you don't want to spend hours cutting out intricate details. Christmas cards need to be fun, simple and easy to make otherwise it's probably more cost effective with your time and money to use store bought cards... and where's the fun in that?
- Sprinkles Shapes (Holly Berries)
- Doodles Cardstock Stickers (Merry Christmas - Lily White)
- Washi Tape (Sweethearts)
- Washi Tape (Santa Express)
- Washi Tape ( Candy Stripe assortment)